Monday, October 3, 2011

The Minihawk




I'm not feeling well so I needed something quick and easy to do. The minihawk is a style that takes less than 10 minutes. Last night I was really sick and did not put her hair into the tiny tot twists so I woke up to her dry, thick hair.









 This is why I love Shea Moisture; After I applied the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Hair Milk, her curls were moisturized and revived:









 




 I used natural Aloe Gel to slick down the sides. There are no alcohols or harsh ingredients and thus, it did not harden her hair. I also used two Goodie Ouchless Rubberbands. (I am anti rubberbands too BUT these do NOT pull the hair. They slide off easily, I promise.) I used one on each side to gather her hair as I would do for a tiny ponytail and voila. I finished before she finished her cookie! BUT I should've done her hair before I dressed her. Woe is me. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment