Thursday, September 29, 2011

Additional Moisturizers

 This is Safi Hairsicle Cream. The ingredients include: Water, BTMS, Tangerine Butter, Lemon Butter, Tucuma Butter, Lime Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, and Fragrance. I MUST say, before I say anything else, THIS STUFF SMELLS DIVINE. As you can see from the ingredients, it is one of the best moisturizers. If I apply a tiny bit of this, it instantly defines her curls, and adds shine. The problem I had with the Shea Moisture, was that it would not last as a moisturizer throughout the entire day. The texture of this Safi Cream was too thick and heavy for Blaire's hair so I added a tad bit of vegetable glycerin and VOILA. It serves as a great moisturizer throughout the day.


This is Carol's Daughter Hair Balm. Nothing needs to be explained here. It is another great moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment