Thursday, September 29, 2011

Washing Products

 This is Curly Q's Curlycakes Cleansing Cream. I use this to wash Blaire's hair once a week (Thursdays). She is 8 months and still uses the infant bath tub. She no longer needs the infant piece nor the supporting blocks the tub came with. She sits unassisted and often stands while I am washing her. As she sits and plays with her rubber ducks and frogs, (toys are a great distraction) I wet her hair with neither hot nor cold water (slightly cool) and then apply the Cleansing Cream. I gently massage her scalp with the cream and then using the slightly cool water and cup, I wash it out. I am careful not to get it into her eyes. Luckily she loves bath time and willingly tilts her head back slightly.

This is Curly Q's La La Meringue Daily Curl Detangler/Moisturizer. I use this to detangle her hair after her wash. I detangle gently using only my fingers. Her hair is so soft there is no need for any tool as of yet. If a tool is needed for assistance, I recommend using a wide-toothed comb.













This is Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Threat Invigorating Conditioner. I apply a tiny amount of this (dime sized) and distribute it evenly using my fingers. I then comb through her hair with a wide tooth comb. There are never any knots. I usually follow this routine with her bedtime snack (usually yogurt), brush her teeth, and put her to bed. When she is finally asleep, I put my Tiny Tot Twists in her hair to avoid drying and tangling in the morning. Please refer to my Bedtime Routine Post to see steps and morning results.

No comments:

Post a Comment